Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

17 January 2015

Weekly Meme: Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a fun weekly meme for book bloggers organised by Tynga's Reviews. This meme is all about sharing the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual!


This week I didn't buy any new books, but I was lucky enough to receive three new review copies which I look forward to reading! They're all authors I'm already familiar with and really enjoyed, so I have my fingers crossed for some great reads. I also added three books to my wishlist; books I've heard others talking about and which I'm curious to check out myself! 

Books bought

None

Review copies received

Becky Monson - 'Thirty-Three Going On... Girlfriend?'
Zanna Mackenzie - 'And the Earth Moved'
Linda Lael Miller - 'The Marriage Charm'


Books added to wishlist

Anna Bell - 'Don't Tell the Brides-to-Be'
Marian Keyes - 'The Woman Who Stole My Life'
Ciara Geraghty - 'Now That I've Found You'


No comments:

Post a Comment