Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

7 February 2015

New Book Meme: Do Judge a Book By Its Cover!


The lovely Gill over at The Book Magpie started a new weekly book meme last week, Do Not Judge a Book By Its Cover! Unfortunately, I was unable to join in with the fun last week, but I definitely plan on joining in more often in the upcoming weeks! I love weekly memes, and this one focuses on pretty book covers, which I can never get enough of!

The basic idea is to write a post each week with a picture of your favourite book cover following the theme of the week, which can be found on Gill's blog. The theme for this week is: 

Cover of a Fantasy novel!

I have to admit, I hardly ever read Fantasy. It's not really my genre, but there's one Fantasy series which I absolutely loved (like a lot of other book fans) and I almost loved the book covers just as much:


Of course I'm talking about J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series! I have to admit these books covers from the Bloomsbury Children's Edition of the books also have sentimental value, since I remember being SO excited to finally have a new HP book in my hands, and not being able to wait until I could race through it and knew what was going to happen to all the characters. However, I still think the covers are amazing and fit the stories incredibly well!

If you plan on joining in with the 'Do Judge a Book By Its Cover' meme, be sure to leave a comment because I'd love to see your picks! :) Thanks for organising this, Gill!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Jody you are such a star for joining in and for being the first to do so too. Thank you!
    I love your choices, i gobbled up every single HP book and really miss not getting new ones anymore.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete