Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

25 February 2016

The Friends Book Tag!

One of my favourite TV shows ever has to be 'Friends.' I've seen all episodes multiple times and it's one of those shows I don't think I will ever get bored with. So, when I stumbled upon this Friends Book Tag over at The Girl Who Read Too Much, I immediately knew I wanted to take part in this as well!
The One where Eddie Won’t Go – a character I wish would just go away
Oh, this already starts off with a difficult one *thinks* I remember being incredibly annoyed by Daisy Buchanan when I had to read 'The Great Gatsby' back in secondary school. Oh, and I can't forget Professor Umbridge from 'Harry Potter'... Wow, I really wanted to punch her in the face.
The One where Ross and Rachel Take a Break – favourite break up scene
I'm not really sure if I have a favourite break up scene. However, I remember the break up between Bella and Edward from the 'Twilight' series; Edward leaves Bella behind in 'New Moon' and the emotions were really gripping and real. Definitely a break up that made an impression, even though I don't know whether it's really my favourite.

The One with all the Kissing – a book with lots of kissing
Nicholas Sparks' books have the best kisses, if you ask me, and I can never get enough of them <3

The Last One – favourite series finale
Has to be Harry Potter, even though it's also a horrible and heart-breaking and almost too emotional finale at the same time.

The One with a Blackout – a scene I’d like to forget
There are quite a few books I've read which I'd just like to forget about as a whole, but specific scenes... Definitely some scenes from the '50 Shades of Grey' trilogy; not necessarily because of the subject matter, but also because of the horrible writing.
The One where Chandler can’t Cry – a book that did not make you as emotional as others
A book I read recently, 'Time to Say Goodbye' by S.D. Robertson. It was promoted as a book that would undoubtedly make everyone cry, so I was prepared, but didn't shed a tear while reading.

The One where Joey doesn’t Share Food – a book you won’t ever lend
Some of the Jane Austen collection books I've bought and received over the years.


The One with the Thumb – a recent read that you would give two thumbs up to
I actually just finished 'Blogger Girl' by Meredith Schorr and I loved it from start to finish; a brilliant read.

The One with the Ick Factor – a book with a pet peeve
The reference to Ana's inner goddess in '50 Shades of Grey' made me want to pull my hair out at a certain point.
The One with the Lesbian Wedding – favorite LGBTQ book couple
I can't seem to think of my favourite LGBTQ book couple right now, simply because I haven't read that many books with a specific focus on a LGBTQ couple. So, if anyone has any recommendations, definitely let me know!

If you feel like taking part in this book tag as well, be sure to leave a link to your blog post in the comments section below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment