Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

23 March 2016

This or That Book Tag!

Thanks to Cristina over at My Tiny Obsessions I found another fun book tag to share with all of you. If you visit my blog more often, you'll know I love book tags; I love reading other people's answers to get to know them a bit better and love filling in the questions myself as well. If you decide to give it a go yourself as well, please make sure to share your link in the comments section below! :)

ONE: READING ON THE COUCH OR ON THE BED?
I have to go with on the couch. I always read in bed before I go to sleep at night and I love spending Saturday and Sunday morning in bed, reading, but I am never really 100% comfortable reading in bed. I prefer to have a cup of tea next to me, and there's nothing as nice as being able to snuggle up on the couch or a comfy chair with a blanket and a book after a busy day! 

TWO: MALE MAIN CHARACTER OR FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER?
I don't really mind, but if I have to pick one, it has to be a female main character.
THREE: SWEET SNACKS OR SALTY SNACKS WHEN READING?
It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll go crazy for some chocolate and other times I prefer to have some crisps. However, at the end of the day, I think I'd have to go with salty snacks.

FOUR: TRILOGIES OR QUARTETS?
If I love a book series I usually can't get enough of the story, so the more the better!

FIVE: FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW OR THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW?
I don't mind and can definitely read both, but I prefer a third person point of view.

SIX: READING AT NIGHT OR IN THE MORNING?
In the morning, because I'm usually more focused and can more easily get lost in a story than after a day filled with all kinds of real-life events that still occupy my thoughts.
SEVEN: LIBRARIES OR BOOKSTORES?
Oh god, this is a tricky one. I LOVE going to libraries, especially old and pretty ones; I can spend days there, just wandering around. But I never go to modern-day libraries for books any more; I always buy my books and love browsing bookstores for all kinds of reads. But, once again, if I HAVE to pick one... I'd go with libraries.

EIGHT: BOOKS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH OR MAKE YOU CRY?
Sometimes it's just great to have a book that touches you and makes you cry those tears that just really need to find their way out. However, I'll always prefer to have a book that makes me laugh, that makes me happy.

NINE: BLACK BOOK COVERS OR WHITE BOOK COVERS?
I can honestly say this is a question I've never thought about before in my life. I love colourful book covers, so just black or just white doesn't really work for my anyway. However, if I have to pick.... Let's go with black.

TEN: CHARACTER DRIVEN OR PLOT DRIVEN STORIES?
I always find this a difficult decision to make, because character driven can be great but can also be really boring, and the same goes for plot driven; it really depends on the author, I suppose. But, I know I have to make a decision, so I'll go with plot driven!

No comments:

Post a Comment