Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

29 March 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
10 of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads

Happy Tuesday everyone! This week's Top Ten Tuesday list focuses on some of the books I've read recently which I enjoyed the most. Back in the day I almost never gave a 5 star rating to a book because I was looking for that perfect read, but over the years I've become a bit easier with giving out 5 star ratings. If I love everything about a book, such as the storyline, characters, setting, romance element; it deserves a 5 star rating in my opinion! Below you'll find the 10 books I have most recently given a 5 star rating; if you haven't read any of these titles, be sure to pick them up because they're definitely worth it! :)

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'The Bucket List to Mend a Broken Heart' by Anna Bell


I love Anna Bell; her writing is great and so far I think I've given all of her novels a 5 star rating and they definitely deserve it; chick lit at its best!



2. 'Sleepless in Manhattan' by Sarah Morgan


Another author who hasn't so far disappointed me with her novels. Sarah Morgan's romance trilogies are the best, such fantastic reads <3



3. 'The Trouble with Emma' by Katie Oliver


It had been quite a time since I read a Jane Austen adaptation and Katie Oliver's 'The Trouble with Emma' certainly didn't disappoint. I loved it from start to finish and am really looking forward to reading more of Katie Oliver's work.



4. 'Blogger Girl' by Meredith Schorr


I was surprised by how much I ended up loving this novel. Once again a brilliant example of chick lit; a read I definitely recommend to any romantic comedy fans!



5. 'Wickham Hall' by Cathy Bramley


Only love for Cathy Bramley and her novels! <3



6. 'The Birthday That Changed Everything' by Debbie Johnson


I had been waiting for Debbie Johnson's first full-length novel to be released and when it did, I was so happy I loved it from start to finish; a great read!



7. 'No-One Ever Has Sex in the Suburbs' by Tracy Bloom


It doesn't happen often that a sequel to a book is actually just as great or even better than the first part, but this was definitely the case with Tracy Bloom's 'No-One Ever Has Sex in the Suburbs'. I can't remember the last book that made me laugh as much while reading as this one.



8. 'The Girl's Guide to Getting Hitched' by Sophie Hart


Sophie Hart is another author whose novels I always love. 'The Girl's Guide to Getting Hitched' was another one of her great reads, all about weddings.



9. 'Fooling Around with Cinderella' by Stacy Juba


Another novel which I stumbled upon when I was asked to review and it turned out to be a thoroughly enjoyable read; already can't wait for Stacy Juba's next one!



10. 'Twin Piques' by Tracie Banister


And the same goes for Tracie Banister's 'Twin Piques'; without a doubt one of my favourite chick lit reads I've read during the past year or so!

4 comments:

  1. Ah I really need to read No-One Ever Has Sex In The Suburbs! I loved the first book so it's good to know the sequel is just as good, I can't wait to get reading!

    Sophie :)
    http://dreamingofhappyendings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, you need to read it, Sophie, it's so funny and just great! :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! I've never read any of the books but they all sound so fun! Definitely got to check a couple of them out :)

    ~Riv @ Forever Obsesssion

    ReplyDelete