1. 'Pride and Prejudice' - Jane Austen
The most romantic story of them all <3
2. 'The Notebook' - Nicholas Sparks
Probably Nicholas Sparks' most romantic novel. I'm still not sure whether it's my personal favourite of his, but definitely one worth picking up!
3. 'P.S. I Love You' - Cecelia Ahern
This story made me cry more than once and the romance in it is heart-breaking but beautiful.
4. 'The Time Traveler's Wife' - Audrey Niffenegger
A story like no other story I've read so far. It's not one of my all-time favourites, but this book will definitely give you a romantic story.
5. 'Persuasion' - Jane Austen
I just love the romantic story between the Austen heroine of this book, Anne Elliot, and Captain Wentworth.
6. 'Puffin Island series' - Sarah Morgan
Sarah Morgan is definitely a queen of romance; I've only read two of her novels so far, but am reading the third one right now and it's once again a fantastic read filled with romance!
7. 'A Walk to Remember' - Nicholas Sparks
Another one by Nicholas Sparks, but a brilliant one, possibly my personal favourite!