Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

18 March 2016

Upcoming Release: 'Who Needs Mr. Willoughby?' by Katie Oliver!


What should rule - your head, or your heart?

When sisters Marianne and Elinor Dashwood are forced to leave their family home to live in a rural Northumberland cottage, Marianne is convinced her social life is over. Somehow, she can’t see kitten heels coping well in the countryside – and being stuck in the middle of nowhere, miles from London, sounds about as exciting as watching paint dry. Not to mention her arrogant new boss, Dr Brandon, who doesn’t seem to think much of her city ways.

When she meets the gallant, charming and handsome Mr Willoughby, Marianne begins to think that country life might not be so bad after all…especially when he suggests that marriage might be on the cards. But the countryside still has a few tricks up its sleeve for Marianne…after all, love rarely turns blossoms in the most convenient places!

On the 24th of March the third part of Katie Oliver's 'The Jane Austen Factor' series will be released and it's a release I can't wait to read! 'Who Needs Mr. Willoughby?' is a retelling of Jane Austen's classic 'Sense and Sensibility' and I am really excited to see what author Katie Oliver has done with the story. I loved 'The Trouble with Emma', part two of this book series, and I have a good feeling I'll enjoy this third part just as much, if not even more!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to start this book! I absolutely love Katie's writing and recently did a Q&A with her on my book blog. She has the best advice for aspiring authors! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Kerry-Ann, I love Katie's writing! Will definitely check out the Q&A she did for your blog! :)

      Delete