Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

28 June 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
10 Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For

It's Freebie Week! *blows whistle* I spent a bit of time thinking about what kind of Top 10 I wanted to go for this week and in the end decided to go with a Top 10 topic I missed out on, namely 10 books I loved but never wrote a review for. There are several books on my favourites list I never actually wrote a review for and I picked my top 10, which you can find below!

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'Harry Potter' series - J.K. Rowling


I read the Harry Potter books when I was a lot younger, so I never actually reviewed them. To be honest, though, I think it would also be an incredibly difficult review, because reviews for amazing books are usually the most difficult to write!



2. Jane Austen classics

I love Jane Austen's books, but also never got to actually writing a review on them. I do think I want to write reviews on all of her books someday, but I'll need to re-read all of them first!



3. 'The Notebook' - Nicholas Sparks


My favourite and very first Nicholas Sparks novel. I've reviewed several Nicholas Sparks novels over the years, but I wasn't into reviewing when I first read 'The Notebook', even though I have written a review for the film version; that counts for a bit, right?



4. 'The Babysittersclub' series - Ann M. Martin


I didn't start writing reviews until I was in my early 20s, so when I was addicted to The Babysittersclub I didn't even think about writing down my thoughts on the books. It would be fun to re-read some of these books now and see how I feel about them... (probably quite nostalgic)!



5. 'Vince and Joy' - Lisa Jewell


I loved this book when I was a teenager and it's still one of my favourite classic chick lit novels. Never wrote a review for it, though!



6. 'Little Women' - Louisa May Alcott



Another novel that's one of my favourites but which I read for the first time when I was in my teens and never wrote a review about.



7. 'The Hunger Games' series - Suzanne Collins


Same story as with the other books, really, except that this series isn't really a favourite of mine.



8. 'Pictures of Lily' - Paige Toon


The very first Paige Toon book I read and also the only one I never actually reviewed!



9. 'The Great Gatsby' - F. Scott Fitzgerald


I had to read this book while I was at university and remember having to write quite a long essay about it, but never an actual review...!



10. 'The Princess Diaries' series - Meg Cabot


Oh, I've only got love for 'The Princess Diaries', and that is exactly what you would find in a review of the books, if I ever decide to write one!

No comments:

Post a Comment