Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

18 June 2016

Upcoming Release: 'We'll Always Have Paris' by Sue Watson!


Rosie Jackson is beginning to slowly come to terms with a new life and a new future at the age of sixty-five.

Rosie is bereft when her husband Mike dies. She misses him terribly; even though he wasn't the love of her life, she feels lonely in her grief, despite being close to her two grown-up daughters. With time away from the family florist business, Rosie has the space to think about the past and what might have been. She remembers a summer with first love Peter as one of the happiest times of her life, but her memories are bittersweet.

After a chance encounter with Peter forty-seven years later, they both begin to wonder 'what if' and whether it's never too late for second chances in love...

I've had the pleasure of reading several of author Sue Watson's novels over the past few years and her reads always manage to make me smile. When I first stumbled upon the cover of her latest book 'We'll Always Have Paris', which will be released on June 27th, I immediately loved it and the description promises another fantastic read. I can't wait to sit down with this on a sunny summer evening and have my fingers crossed I'll end up enjoying it as much as I think I will...!

Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.com / Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment